Kathy's Blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday

Well, I have had a busy weekend. We had 2 birthday parties yesterday and I was so afraid I would break down and eat like a fiend (I love party food!), but I stayed strong and only ate carrots and fruit at the 1st party---Michelle's cake looked great too---but I skipped it. The 2nd party I skipped the pizza, ice cream build your own cupcakes but I had a few chips with dip on it. Then I came home and had a SBD frozen meal. I have our official weigh in tomorrow and I hope to see a good loss. I am hoping for at least 1.5-2 pounds from last week. I worked out 4 days (5 if I get on the treadmill tonight) this week, and I think I did a great job with food.

This morning we walked through each room and the hallway with a flashlight and paint and touched up all the little nicks and scuffs in the paint and now I am finally able to fill the closets with clothes and stack stuff in the kids shelves. I have a baby shower this afternoon so I won't be able to start until I get back from that. I am so looking forward to getting the last of the dressers out of the family/living rooms and back in the bedrooms. More space for the kids crap in the front rooms now. Seems like it is time for me to head into the shower---gotta get ready to go now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see the closets once they are all loaded. Are you having playgroup this week?

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home