Kathy's Blog

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Happy Sunday!

Today we took our Beagle to the Vet---I am happy to report, that they will remove his growth as well as tack down the ear skin to the cartilage on his left ear without needing the expensive tests. They said he seemed very healthy and that his skin and ear problems are probably due to allergies so now we have Shad on an anahistimine (sp) and some antibiotics to clear up the "hot spots". We got out of there for under 200 bucks! We are taking him in on Wednesday to have the surgery taken care of.

The kids spent the day with the grandparents, going to McDonalds, the park and to 7-11 to get a slurpee. Jack is napping, Aunica is playing and Ken is outside trying out his new weed whacker. We also bought all the parts we need to build the closet organizers. Hopefully Ken and his dad get them all up this week. They say it should be a breeze---just measure and screw stuff in. I can't wait to see it all done.

Tomorrow I am back on the weightloss wagon. Now that my friends are home from vacations and ready to work, we are all going to start exercising and eating better. I have to drop the bad carbs and all the sugar I have been eating and I will be on a roll again. My personal goal is to lose another 25 pounds by my birthday. There is 15 weeks until my next birthday (which means less than 15 weeks until Xmas) and I can probably do 1.5 pounds on average per week so that is about 25 pounds (if a couple weeks are more by a few ounces). I will still have more to lose after that, but I want to look towards the small goals first. Long term once I am on the ball again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You can do it!!

I started again yesterday too. Obviously not doing so well since I had at least two of the pizza rolls. I think thats more than Jack and Amelia ate. LOL

Steph

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I had 2 of the rolls as well...but I spent 45 minutes on the treadmill last night and plan to spend another 45-55 minutes on it tonight. I just have to do better tomorrow!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home