Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Tuesday Rants

It is a fine Tuesday here in Orange County. It's hot and humid but I am in the comfort of my air conditioned house. I finally went shopping and found a bathingsuit---actually 2, but I don't love either of them. They are okay and will fit the purpose of not having to swim in my birthday suit. I have lost weight, but not that much. I also bought the kids some stuff for our trip---color wonder sets so I don't have to worry about them marking up the rental house while we are staying there. Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel---you know, not happy and not unhappy...just kinda there? That is me today. I want my freind Steph to move down closer to me, and I am not sure why. I mean she comes down here twice a week for playgroup and walking, and once Aunica is in school I can drive up her way. I guess I just like things to be close. Michelle is out there too...and stacy too. All of my friends that I like to hang with are out in the boonies. Anything more than 10 minutes is the boonies to me LOL

Tomorrow Aunica has a walking fieldtrip to Dino's Pizza and I am going with her and her class. Ken and I always discussed that this was the exact reason I am staying home. So I can be there for all their feildtrips and be a room mom and all of that. The stuff my mom was unable to do, that Ken's mom loved doing. Another reason is because Ken is very protective and wants someone (either me or him) with her if she is leaving the safety of the school. Next year when she is in kindergarten, they will have many trips that I will go on because the school is exempt from the carseat laws and she is just too small to be riding in the van without her booster, so I will drive and she will ride in my car. My in laws will have Jack on those days.

On Thursday we are getting our carpet. They should be here between 8 am and 11 am and I can't wait. Ken is supposed to come home and put the kids beds together and I will be cleaning some toys that will be moved into their room. Of course there are certain toys that will stay in the living room that they both play with and get played with a lot during playgroups.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I feel so loved. LOL

I know how you feel, I had a bleh day today. Just having one of those days. :-)

Oh and you have lost that much weight, you're going to look great in your bathing suit!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home