Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Long time, no type

It has been awhile since my last entry I guess. We have been busy bees around here. We are almost done with the back of the house, but the best is that it is livable again. I have moved a lot of stuff back to where it belongs and the house isn't quite the pit it had become.

Today we had Steph and Amelia over to play while Aunica was at school and we had a good time. Jack doesn't like to share but he is learning. I think it is good for him to have to share his stuff and be with the littlest bittiest girl. But boy, she will definitely let him know when he pisses her off. Amelia (which he says darn good) screams at him and he knocks her over and she screams at him some more. It's kinda cute, but we run interference sometimes, so that the big monster Jack doesn't hurt Amelia.

As for the weight issue. I am still doing south beach, but ever since Thursday, I have been on a food bender. Today I am back on track, but it seems like everything dealing with food (MNO, parties, BBQ's with family) all happen in spurts. I had ice cream, sushi, sodium filled food, some candy and then last night was a birthday party at Chuck's and I had a salad and a slice of cheese pizza. I am hoping that I can get back on track for the next week and a half before my trip so I can lose another 2-3 pounds before I go. If not, I am fine with that too. BUT we all know that I have only until the day after x-mas (my 31st birthday) to lose the final 40 or so pounds...so after my vacation, Stephs return from Oregon and Stacy is all done with her 6 week post pardum stuff it is time to get at the real exercise program and eating plan. Well, I guess I will be good with just another 30 pounds but 40 sounds better to me at this point. I have time to reevaluate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Littlest bittiest girl? I laughed so hard at that paragraph.

We will get to our goal weights! It's okay to have some detours as long as we get back on track. :-)

See you tomorrow.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

She is the littlest bittiest girl...so cute! I just want to squeeze her, but alas, I know she would run screaming if I did :)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home