Kathy's Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Slow Day...not for me

Is it just me or does Thursday just crawl by? We have been to the store, come home and done laundry and cleaned up the rooms a bit. Now we are just waiting toi pick up Aunica. Then Jack will nap and Aunica will play and then we will just wait again for daddy to come home. Grandma and Grandpa will come over tonight and grandpa is helping Ken with servicing the boat (oil and fuel filter changes and stuff like that). Grandma will be sitting in the air conditioning just soaking up the coolness. It is about 83 degrees in the house right now but I am holding out until 85 before turning on the air because I am trying to conserve the energy a bit. Probably a lost cause at this point though.

I watched project runway last night and was so dissapointed that they kicked off Katherine and NOT that freako skittles chick. I hated her dress and she is a total loon. I can't wait to see who exactly is the one to be the 1st designer kicked off the show (for reasons other than losing the challenge). Should be interesting, at least more intersting that this boring blog entry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home