Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wednesday at Lemon Park

Today we met a bunch of playgroup friends at this cool park in Fullerton. The kids LOVED the water spouts. There were a good amount of kids but everyone was having a good time. We had to leave because Jack was ready for a nap, but Aunica could have played there all day if I had let her. We came home around 1 and Jack fell asleep when we were about halfway home. He napped until 3:30 when I woke him up to go to my sisters house to swim. We swam until 5 and then came home where I made a "picnic" dinner for the kids and my sister. She stayed with the kids while I went out for sushi with my Father-in-Law. We are the cooks at our annual family vacation to Bass Lake, so we went to dinner to decide on a menu. Eat out 4 nights and cook 3 nights LOL

I got home at 8 and now I have the kids laying on the couches watching TV trying to get them to settle down for bed.

I am pooped. The heat today drained me I think. It was hot at Lemon park but not unbearable.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I was really tired all afternoon too. I also got a sun burn.

We need to go back to that park when it's not so hot. LOL

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home