Kathy's Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2006

1 more week!

We are leaving for Bass Lake 1 week from today. I am so excited. We are getting things ready, making lists, cleaning the boat, washed the dog (he doesn't go with us though), and trying not to throw my kids away when they are acting like animals. OMG, they are driving this mama nuts right now....ahhhhhhh!

Okay, I am back, they are crazy I tell ya. Anyway, it is SO hard to stick to my diet when I know that in a week I am going to be able to splurge here and there. My father in law and I already made up a menu for dinners and lunches and most of it is entirely SBD friendly, so I am okay there. We do have a few things planned that I can eat around but I do not plan on being an angel. I have been saying from the beginning---"there is no beachin it at the lake" LOL

Jack is in the back of the house by himself, being quite quiet---so I better go check on the little bugger. I hope all is well with everyone. Especially Steph and Stacy who have sick ones at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey no posts in a month? LOL I leave and you quit blogging?

You need to post some so I have something to read when I get home! :-)

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home