Kathy's Blog

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Carpet news Finally!!!

So, I called Home Depot on Friday and they said they would contact the installer for me. On Friday evening (of course when I was not home), they called to set up an appointment for the installation. I called back this morning and after being on hold for what seemed like an eternity---we have a scheduled install date. This Thursday between 8 am and 11 am they will be here to install the carpet. YAY So by Friday's the back of the house should be have new carpet and maybe a couple new beds assembled. We have not even bought our new bed yet, and probably won't until after our Bass Lake vacation.

I am so excited. Ken is once again in the back of the house and I am in charge of the wild children. I think they act more like wild natives when they know daddy is at home but not participating with them or their care. I am just glad it is almost done! whew

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay for the carpet. Can't wait to see it. :-)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home