Kathy's Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

Starting Up!

Well, today is Monday---that can only mean one thing. Yes, I am back on the weightloss wagon this morning. My hands feel so swelled up this morning. 1st, I think I slept wrong, 2nd I am retaining water---and why may I ask, is aunt flo on her way already? She is gonna be early dammit! Anyway, so today we are back to eating right and doing some form of exercise. My goal is to work out during the day---hopefully when Jack is taking his nap this afternoon. I can't go in the garage because I need to watch the boy (who knows what trouble he would get himself into if he woke up) so I think I will try a cardio tape I have. I have to food journal too, because that is the only way to keep me on track these days. I haven't been doing too great the last few weeks, so I MUST try really hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home