Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's Wednesday, but thinking it's Monday

I hate weekday Holidays LOL Anyway, my in laws asked to take Jack today at 9:30 and then they will pick up Aunica at school at 12:30. Then I will pick them up at 1:30 or 2 from there. That means I get from 9:30 to 1:30/2 all by myself. I have been going over and over in my mind what to do. I could do so many things...ahhhhh! I think I will go for a haircut, order the kids beds, drop by Old Navy to spend a gift card, and go by Party City to see if they have Strawberry Shortcake stuff for Aunica's birthday party. It isn't until August 19th, but really that isn't too far away considering we will be gone most of the 1st part of August for vacations and I need to get invites out. House repairs and remodeling also takes up a lot of time. So I figure I should just look and see when I have the time---with no kids LOL

Last night I painted while Ken watched TV with the kids. I figured he should get a little bit of a vacation on his day off. We took the kids swimming at my sisters house earlier in the day and he had a great time splashing around with the kids. I got the hall linen closet 1st coat on and also primered over a little of Aunica's pink closet because there were marks that you could see through the color. I will put another pink coat back on tonight after the kids are in bed.

In more news, Aunica started swimming yesterday. I mean really swimming. We took off her life jacket and she took off swimming. Face in water and everything. She put on her goggles and just did it. Now we call them her magic goggles :) Jack decided if Aunica could do it so could he so he took his jacket off and jumped in...just about sank to the bottom. We had to bring him to the surface. He needs some work in the kicking feet area still. Anyway, we all had a great 4th of July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home