Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Painting, Carpet and Windows AHHHH LOL

Well, we have the 1st coat of Jack's room done and tonight we will do the 2nd coat on his room and the 1st coat on the hallway. In other news, the carpet is coming. Sooner than I thought, but it is coming. The rep called today and gave us the rundown---the cost of the installation, stain warranty, pad and taxes is more than the cost of the dang carpet. Oh well, I LOVE it and the back of the house will look great when it is done. I think we will be keeping all food and liquid out of the back of the house from now on though LOL

Jack is talking up a storm lately and I think he is actually starting to understand that poop is not fun to have in your pants. He tells me everytime he has poop now and asks me to change him. I will wait until he is more ready but I hope that he will be trained by his 3rd birthday or soon after. The way I see it, he is my last in diapers so when he is done with diapers I will be too!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

So how did Wednesday night go?

LOL Are you sick of my constant comments in your blog yet?? LOL

12:34 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I LOVE your comments on my blog Steph---that way I know someone is reading it LOL

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home