Kathy's Blog

Thursday, June 29, 2006

More painting, and a free evening for me

Well, last night ken's brother, his girlfriend and Ken's father all came over to paint. So last night we got the 2nd coat of Jack's room and the 1st coat of Aunica's room done. Tonight Ken's dad is back and they are going to do the 2nd coat of Aunica's room and then be done with it until Saturday---that day we will do the hall and our room, both coats in both rooms. Sunday will be the moldings. So since Gary is here I am not painting tonight and instead am either going to start reading a new book (I have the new Iris Johanson) or I will watch mindless TV. I took the kids swimming this afternoon at my sisters and they wore their boating life jackets so they swam all over the pool for almost 2 hours...wore themselves out. They were out cold by 6:30. Now I have no kids to watch, no rooms to paint and I can do what I want (well, within these two rooms LOL)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Amelia went to bed at 6:30 tonight too! :-)

See you tomorrow

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home