Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday!

Today I am walking some friemds into Disneyland and then maybe hitting the gym, depending on what time I get home. I am hoping that the treadmill part I had to order will be here this week because it is just so much easier to jump on the treadmill in the evening if I can't get to the gym and I am really trying to keep up on the workouts. Even if the weight isn't melting off, at least I am conditioning my heart you know. I realized last night that I probably won't be getting into the workforce, actually working somewhere until I am in my 40's...isn't that crazy? Anyway, this is just a babbling blog entry, so I will say goodbye now and chat at ya later. Oh, please pray for more rain---we need it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks for getting us in today. Amelia had soooo much fun! Oh and when did Ariels Grotto start costing 31.99 a person??? Didn't it used to be a normal restaurant?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home