Kathy's Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another Saturday

Yes, Steph---we are only going to Bass Lake for 1 week this year. It's good and bad I guess. I am sure the week will fly by and we will all be sad to have to leave, but we can't afford 2 weeks this year. But I know we will all have a fab time! Tonight I am going with my mom and sister to see The Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages theater in Hollywood. Last year my sister and I bought season tickets to the pantages for her birthday and tonight is the 1st of 4 shows we will be seeing. I think we are going to Red Lobster before the show for dinner and I am looking forward to that too. I have been working out at least 4 times a week lately and of course today i go to get in a 40 minute run on the treadmill and the belt keeps slipping...so I look at the belt endcap and it is broke. It did that years ago so I had to order a new one, I hope it doesn't take too long to get here.

Aunica has a history test to study for this weekend, reading to do on Walt Disney because she has an oral report to give on him in a few weeks and we also need to work on her time telling, money counting, addition and subtraction facts to 20 and some basic grammer like where to put Capital letters, punctuation and all that because next week is Benchmark testing. UGH, I hate the stress of 2nd grade LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I hope you have fun tonight! :-)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home