Kathy's Blog

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday is here! Finally :)

We got up and had breakfast and are ready to get things started. I took Aunica to Basketball practice and spent an hour chatting it up with some dads---I am the exception to the dad bringing the daughter to practice rule. These are all dads who you can tell wished they had some boys. One of the dads is very nice, but he has 4 girls and you KNOW he wanted a boy to do sports with. His 2 girls that are on Aunica's team are in everything---basketball, and year round softball. My sister calls them the roller derby girls because they are tough---they foul a lot and in fact the younger one has even fouled out of the game before. Anyway, we did that and now they are vegging in front of the TV and I am working on laundry and cleaning up the house. I wish we had a bigger house with more storage. I have NO closet space in this house. Each bedroom has a closet and we have a linen closet at the end of the hall and that's it. Tonight is going to be awesome! My mom bought Ken, his dad, my nephew, Jack and my BIL tickets to the Monster Jam in Anaheim tonight...well, my BIL made other plans and so now the boys are taking Aunica and I am going to dinner for a belated birthday with my "clegg" mom friends. SO, I am being very good today so i can eat something okay for me tonight. I am thinking the chicken caesar salad--it's at El Torita and The Lady (as we like to call this particular mom) is picking me up at 6:45ish. Tomorrow we have basketball pictures, a clinic, and a game for Aunica and then maybe some more house stuff and then dinner with Ken's parents and then back to the grind on Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Have fun tonight!! :-)

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home