Kathy's Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Little Girls...

They can be little wicked things. Today my 7 year old had a couple friends over, and one of them didn't want to play anything unless she made all the rules or had planned the activity. The other two girls didn't want to play any of the games the girl wanted so we had 2 girls playing in one room and the third girl playing out in the family room with my son. But even then, the girl wanted total control of the activities. Now, my daughter is sometimes like this, but it seems everytime this particular child comes to my house, she has to rule the roost. The problem is then I have to deal with it and it makes my day longer and harder than if Aunica didn't have any friends over, so I tell Aunica that if they can't get along the friends are going home---ugh, it's a cycle I don't want to deal with anymore. As we speak, she has lost a game of Mario Kart on the Wii and is announcing that they must try a different game because she doesn't like the one they are playing. OMG, I might scream LOL Only 7 more days and they all go back to school!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home