Kathy's Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2008

33 now

Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. I am getting older every year---amazing how that works huh? I had a great birthday though. Ken was very thoughtful this year...he remembered things that I had said I wanted or needed and got them. New shoes, a mixing bowl, a nightgown, money...lost of stuff. My mom and sister gave me a coach purse (a real coach purse) and a coach wallet to match with money and gift cards inside it. MIL/FIL gave me a recipe box and a Macy's gift card. I started my new year resolution workout schedule today---I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill, jogging most of it. I need to get up to 5K's so I can do 2 5K's a week (only 3.3 miles) and then I want to buy a Wii fit and workout on that a couple times a week as well. Bass Lake is in like 8 months and I need to not be a fatty when we go. My pics from this Holiday season were not fun to look at.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Happy BDay to YOU! :)
You'll never be as old as me. Ha ha ha!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home