Kathy's Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

And so I wait...

As I type this I am on hold with Providence hearing trying to get Jack an audiology appointment for his yearly hearing test. Yes, even though we know he has mild hearing loss, they still do routine hearing tests because they want to make sure he is not losing hearing, and that indeed his loss was something he was born with and is not degenerative. Meaning, his hearing will get no worse as he ages. Since Providence is out of network we either had to pay for 100% of the testing or we could go through our primary care provider and get a referral and approval to get the testing done out of network---so I did that. It took 2 weeks (really, that is FAST in the world of insurance companies) and now I just need to get the appointment made. Okay, now I have gotten the test scheduled. He will miss a part of a school day but who cares...It is only preppie K! He will be seen on Groundhog day LOL at 10:30 and also get a hearing aid check and probably new ear molds done.

Oh, I hot the gym this morning...my exercise is actually becoming pretty routine for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home