Kathy's Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Amazing!

That's what I have to say about Phantom of the Opera at The Pantages. OMG, it's sold out (except for 2 shows) but if you can get tickets, I say try and get there. I think it was better than Wicked...SO good. I didn't know the story before seeing it, but it is truly beautiful. The last scene is so lovely and powerful that I wish I could see just that one part over and over. There are a couple parts when the Phantom is singing and he gets his voice so soft that you have to strain to hear what he is singing but I think it is adding to the performance...real suspense and drama. The costumes were great and the woman who played Christine was just awesome. I really can't say enough about the show. I went last night not really thinking it was going to be great, but it was. Now I am super excited for the rest of the shows. We see Grease next, which I have seen before in London, but I am excited to see it again. Then we see Mama Mia and then Dirty Dancing. We are going to try and get tickets for Legally blonde and we all want to go see How the Grinch stole X-mas in Nov/Dec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home