Kathy's Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sunday May 6th!

Happy day after Cinco De Mayo! We went out for my BIL's birthday yesterday and had some yummy sushi. It has been months since I blogged on here and I don't think any of my friends even check it anymore. Anyway, I have only 13 weeks left until we leave for Bass Lake so I have some work ahead of me. I would like to lose 20 pounds before we leave---tall order I know. I bought the VH1 Celebrity fit club workout DVD and I plan to wake up early 3 days a week to get into the garage and do the treadmill for 45 minutes. Monday/Wednesday and Friday's I will wake up early and do the treadmill and then on the other days I will do the VHI dvd during the day while Jack is having his quiet time (no more naps for him). I have the menu of meals planned all week and no more money to spend on meals out so it has to go as planned at least in the food department. I have to lose between 1.5 and 1.75 pounds per week to make my goal---I hope to do it! A freind of the family passed away last week and we are still waiting for toxicology reports to find out why he died, but it sure makes me nervous to think that someone Ken's age died so suddenly. Eric was older than I thought he was, he was actually 40 and I had thought he was 1 year younger than Ken. Anyway, it makes me think that Ken will be 40 in less than 2 years and I need to make a better effort to feed him less crappy foods at mealtimes. I like to make yummy dinners that I know he will enjoy, but those are usually not so good for him---but you know I am all about pleasing my hubby LOL (if you know me, you can actually hear the little bit of sarcasm in that statement)...well, not that I am not into pleasing my hubby, but I am certainly not the traditional 50's wife either :) Have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

You crack me up. :-)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

That is what i am here for Steph!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home