Kathy's Blog

Monday, May 07, 2007

Hot in California

It is hot here today. Jack and I met our friends at the park today in Tustin and it was hot hot hot. I got in the car to leave and it was 97 degree. That's pretty hot for us. Anyway, we came home and had some lunch and Jack is on his 2nd popsicle. I watered my poor avocado tree---we transplanted it because my DH is re-doing the backyard and it looks pretty pitiful. I think it may die. If it does, we will just buy a new seedling and plant it. I got this one from my dad for my birthday a few years ago, so I would like to have this one live. It was just a bad time to transplant I think though, so hot and the dog keeps peeing at it's base which can't be good for it. I watched last week's Grey's Anatomy and I am kinda bummed that they did what they did in this episode. They killed off someone I thought they shouldn't have and I don't care for the direction they are going with Mer and McDreamy. They just got to where they are together and now the two of them are screwing it up. Anyway, I did the VH1 DVD this morning and hoping to get on the treadmill for a little bit tonight after dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home