Kathy's Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just days away...

X-mas is coming, and FAST! Which also means my 33rd birthday is creeping up fast too. We are buying a new washing machine today (in fact DH and DD are out now picking one out) and then I will start the washing machine marathon! I haven't done any wash in almost 5 days, and my house looks like a laundry basket barfed all over LOL Ken will be taking Aunica out shopping to buy stuff for me, and Jack will stay at home with me. There are a couple reasons Ken will not be taking jack---#1, because he doesn't understand that it is possible to take 2 kids out in public and watch them both and shop and #2, because Jack has a bad habit of telling people what they bought. So Ken and Aunica will hit the stores and when they get back I will be going out alone. I need to get gift cards and a few more things for Jack to make things a little more even. Then all we have left to buy is stuff for Kenny's mom---she is so tough to shop for. I am going to buy her tons of gift cards I think :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Jeff is the same way, he thinks it's not possible to go out with two kids at once. :-)

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home