Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Original Playdate

Today I took the kids to Michelle's house---it's been a long time, and I hear that they didn't really expect me to show up---but I did! It's been a long time, maybe too long but it was a great time. The kids seemed to get along great and the moms had a nice time chatting away as we always have. It's funny how time doesn't change anything (except the size of the kids LOL). The boys play war and guns and today Jack got his first real taste of Wii. He says Shine (he means Shane) is his new best bud, he had so much fun playing with him. Aunica hung out with Nikki most of the time, and they seemed to hang out just fine together. We did what we always used to do---eat and talk while the kids run around half crazed. Poor Tom looked frazzled half the time, and I probably would too if I wasn't used to lots of yelling and screaming and littler ones touching my stuff. Hey Kelly---go blog and change your music---HM has got to GO!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Rose Hirt said...

hey guess what...as you requested...I have changed my music. HA!!!Added some pics too!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home