Kathy's Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Book Fair

Today I am working at the Scholastic Book fair at Jack's school. I already went with a couple friends and bought lots of books, now I just need to control myself while I am there today. I just love buying books---well, I love buying just about anything really LOL Speaking of buying, while I was out I got a couple things for Jack's birthday, which is on Monday. I already had a cash register for him, he has been asking for one. We stopped at Toys R Us and I picked up a really cute Scooby Doo action figure set and it has all the main characters and I know Jack will love it. He loves Scooby and the gang. I also bought two 24 piece puzzles since he is SO into them lately. Now once his birthday is done and Thanksgiving is over I am going to shop for X-mas. Aunica is so easy to shop for...it's Jack that is concerning me. Aunica's big gift is going to be the Emma Dollhouse but Jack is a different, I have no idea what his big gift will be. I want them to each be able to walk out on X-mas morning and see something oh so fun. I know the little stuff Jack wants so I will be looking closely at all the ads and the toy aisles looking for something good. Aunica is getting the dollhouse, a stable (she started collecting the small horses and animals at Target), and she wants dolls of course. I can't wait for X-mas, but I can't wait for it to be over too LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home