Kathy's Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday!

So I did it. I went to the gym after dropping Jack off at school. You know what i find funny? Is that when I started to think about both my kids being in school from 8:30-2:30 everyday, I thought about all the free time I would have. How I could come home, workout, take a nap, go to the grocery store alone (heaven!), see my friends, go anywhere and do anything ALONE. But, I find I am more busy than ever before. I work in the kids class a lot...T/TH afternoons in Jack's class and Wednesday and Fridays in Aunica's class. Sometimes all day both days in Aunica's class because her teacher has so much to work on. I love it though---it's my job, my purpose right now. This week and next week I am also working at the Scholastic Book fair at Jack's school. From 10-12 T and TH. On Wednesday I have Aunica's conference and I hope to hear very good things. She is a great kid, and sometimes I think I push kind of hard with the academics but I was always afraid of falling behind and so I am always afraid of her falling behind. But I see when she is stressed or just done with work and we stop and do something else. She is in NJB (National Jr Basketball) and she has practice every Wednesday from 6-7 PM and Saturdays from 9-10 am and games will be on Sundays starting in Decemeber. If I am repeating myself I am sorry---I can never remember what i have said in previous posts so deal with it LOL I am hoping that keeping her active with sports and friends and the trampoline will keep her on the slimmer side of things. It was at about this age that I started to gain weight and I don't want her to grow up the fat kid. The doc said she is fine now but in the coming years you want the kids height percentage to be greater than the weight percentage and Aunica is at 90% for height and 95 for weight, so we are trying to switch that. I wonder if i have her hang by her feet she will stretch? LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home