Kathy's Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Can you FEEL it?

Christmas is coming!!!! I LOVE this time of year. I really really do. I love the shopping, the parties, the food the presents, and even the decorations and music. I am probably more excited about the season than the kids. My mom got the kids an advent calendar that is really cool, it's a wood box with a little door for each day December 1st through the 25th. There is a piece of candy for each kid in each door. The kids are having a good time opening a door each night. It is really good for Jack because he is still having trouble with time---I mean, we put up the tree on Saturday and he thought Santa was on his way that evening. Saying "in 3 more weeks" means little to him, but with the visual of the open doors and the doors they have left to open helps him realize just when the big fat santa man is coming. I am going shopping with some friends next week to shop and have dinner---it should be fun. I remember last year, I think it was just Michelle, Stacy and I (or maybe it was Michelle, Steph and I) but we hit Red Robins first then the Walmart and Old Navy and all that. Michelle and I got the kids jackets on sale. Hey Michelle, if you read this e-mail me...I think we are shopping next week LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home