Kathy's Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Okay, just real fast...

I have to make sure I post a good thread because my good friend Michelle wants me to say more! So, I am trying to lose weight again, as always. I lost 2.5 pounds last week and hope to do just as good if not better this week. I am eating better and trying to exercise more. I am going to the gym on Momday, Tuesday, and Thursday morning this week and trying to get there Friday afternoon. I am volunteering at the Schroeder book fair 2 days in the next week or so from 10-12. My job will be to help the kids shop with the money they have with them and make sure they have enough to buy what they want before they get to the register. On Tuesday I am going to the book fair with a few friends and to have dinner out. I am still going to be good though. Aunica started Basketball last week and she is enjoying it. She has practice from 6-7 PM on Wednesday and 9-10 am on Saturday and games will be on Sundays starting in December (the games start then). Jack will have a basketball clinic on Sundays too but no practice for his age group. Hmmm, what else can I say. Oh, I haven't bought one X-mas gift yet but I have a nice list started in my X-mas notebook. We are having Thanksgiving at my MIL's so I won't have to clean a thing until X-mas LOL Aunica and Jack both have their parent teacher conferences coming up so that should be fun, I hope. I think they are both doing well. I think part of it helps that Jack has no academic goals that need to be met this year in preppie K. It's all about having fun and growing socially. Well, i better get a shower...talk at ya later 'Chelle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Ahh thanks! :) I'm trying to lose some pounds too. But I don't go to the gym because I have Wii to work out with. :))

8:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I don't have Wii. I do have a dance dance revolution that is collecting a bit of dust though. I may break it out for our Thanksgiving festivities.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home