Kathy's Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

X-mas is coming!!!! Oh, a and a birthday!






















My baby, my little man is turning 5 in about a week. November 24th 2003 at 6:15 my little wonder arrived. He weighed 7 pounds 10 ounces and was just amazing. He had a huge melon and luckily came fast and furious so it only took 1 push for him to make his first appearance. I still can't believe he is goign to be 5---so old LOL Anyway, I bought him a cash register and so far nothing else. He has really gotten into puzzles so I think I will hit Target and get a few of the 24 or 50 piece puzzles and that will do it. X-mas is coming and this little house can't take much more. Although Ken thinks we should buy a extra long twin bed for him as well. We shall see what happens with that. I am going to post a couple pics of Jackman through the years...

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Seems like yesterday when you were pregnant with him! :)

8:15 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I can remember sitting in your living room playing on the floor with all the babies and big kids were outside getting into the hose. Kelly was pregnant too...we decided to form OCPLaygroup and we all loved each others company so much. Do you remember the Lord of the Flies kids? LOL

9:42 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Do I!?!!

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Aww he's so cute!!! Oh and Amelia says,"Is that my Jack? Oh look he's a baby." LOL

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home