Kathy's Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Uh, number 2 at home...

Okay, so it doesn't happen often, but that is because he is always at home, but my son is kind of a "private" little guy and he doesn't like to go number 2 unless he is at home. I am hoping that this isn't going to cause a problem in September when he is in school. Today we were at the gym, and the kids club lady had to come get me (it was Miss Patty Steph--but she was with another girl named Chelsea that is so good with the little ones) and said that Jack wanted to go home. I was 35 minutes and 300 calories into a good workout but whatever. So we came home and he did his business and now we are home. We needed to cut it short today anyway since he is getting his hair cut at 10:15.

Tonight I am going to a MNO!!! I love MNO. Tonight is the 30th birthday celebration dinner for one of the moms in the playgroup. Jacque is so sweet, I am so glad she is my friend. It's funny because I used to be the young mom and now at 32, I am one of the older moms LOL How things change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home