Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just another quick note

I was reading through some of my old posts...same old thing going on here now. I am going to the gym to try and work off some of this extra weight. Some things never change. But, I figure if I am eating healthy and working out (1 hour each time and usually 4 times a week) than I guess weight will go and if not, I am doing what i should to be healthy right? In other news, my kids aren't babies anymore. Jack is going to be 5 in November and is going to start a 2 year Kindergarten program in the Fall, Aunica will be 7 in August and will be entering the 2nd grade, so I want to really make this summer count. We hit Bass Lake for 2 weeks in August and I guess the rest of the summer we will be hitting the playgrounds, water foutains and summer movies...we bought a cool waterslide that I hope to get up this weekend. Love ya lots,

Kat :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home