Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thinking of joining a gym...I didn't want to hav to do it, but this weight is starting to pile on again adn I know I can't control my eating my entire life---like control it to where no junk enters my mouth. I am looking into 24 hour fitness, hoping that in a little bit my friend Stephanie will join too---after little Anthony is born and she recovers. My mom and sister and nephew are all members so I can work out with them sometimes too I hope. I just don't know...it's usually a lot of money, so we shall see. Today we are going watermelon picking with playgroup. I am hoping it will be a nice day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I gotta check out your blog more often.

So for $699 I can get 3 years at the gym. But it expires the end of August.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home