Kathy's Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Great day of destruction

Jack and Amelia played for 5 hours today with barely any tears...it was amazing. I guess at some point all moms realize that if they are being good and not hanging all over us and whining, any mess they make is okay. Jack tried to teach Amelia the art of taking apart a bed and using each piece in a new and clever way. Sheets can make tents and mattresses can be trampoline's and sometimes a step-stool to climb up into a window or maybe higher into a closet. I feel bad cause they did make quite a mess and in the hurry to keep Jack from tearing apart Jeff's plants (well, more than he already had) we didn't do much clean-up today. I have made ammends with Steph though---I told her that Amelia could trash my house tomorrow! I also got to hold, feed, and cuddle a sweet little baby today too. I CAN'T wait for Steph to have her baby. MAN, are we all gonna have fun baby swapping LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home