Kathy's Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Less Hectic Day

Today we couldn't make the gym because I was dropping the kids off at my inlaws house at 9:30 so I could get to Disneyland to walk people in. Then we came home and went to Albertsons to pick up meds for DH and then hit my new favorite store---Fresh and Easy! I love the produce and how much more I get for my buck there. Then we came home and went next door to swim and then about 3:30 the doorbell rang and there were 4 wet kids (swimmers next door) who wanted to ride the slide. So we had a neighborhood swimfest again today. It is 6:30 and the kids are in jammies and I am cooking dinner...mac and cheese and fruit for the kids and Fajitas and fruit for Ken and I. Steve and Kerri come over tonight, and I think they wanted to bring their swimsuits and try out the slide themselves. Ken worked on a new electrical outlet last night and is finishing it up tonight...so tomorrow when we go to plug it in the slide will be facing the correct direction and the kids should be able to use the path now that the pump and electrical lines won't be laying across the paths. Man, we need school to start soon so we can have a break. I think next week we are going to try a new spray pool in Westminster, we have storytime on Monday and then maybe do a movie on another day. Friday next week is a Holiday, so that will be fun. Our block is having a block party and we are closing down the streets and having a parade and lots of food and fun, last year it was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home