Kathy's Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hey Y'all

It's Sunday and I got myself up and on the treadmill. I missed out on some workouts this week because of my finger, but I figured it was healed enough by Saturday to get some workouts in. I don't know about you but my fingers tend to swell a little when I jog/run because I hold my hands towards the ground and the blood flows to them. I didn't want to stretch the stitches in the 1st few days so I waited. Anyway, I did the treadmill yesterday and today. I did it Monday/Tuesday/Saturday last week and today starts my new week. Tomorrow I am heading to the gym and then Tuesday I will do the treadmill then have the stitches out and then wait for our new hard shelled kayaks to arrive by frieght truck. We got 2 Ocean brand Kayaks...I can't wait to try them out!!! They are tandam so you can have 2 adults and 1 child in each kayak, or you can have just one person too. It will be fun! We have 18 weeks until Bass Lake...and I have lots of work to do if I don't want to be the fattest person there! I would like to at least drop 29 pounds, that would put me where I was the summer of 2006, that was the year I didn't mind my picture take at Bass Lake. That was where I started to be cute again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home