Kathy's Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmmm, what's new?

Well, my friends are all moving away! I am happy for them, because they are going to be happier in their new home. But I am sad because they aren't just a short drive away anymore. One is off in the Yuccca desert (LOL) and the other is going to Riverside. Not too far, but far enough you know. I can't wait to help my friend Steph move into her home. She has been waiting for years to have a real house...that she owns! It will be nice when she has us over for weekend BBQ's (hint hint Steph). Alas, her DH will have a longer drive to get to his favorite Beef place though...we'll have to pick him up stuff when we come up to their house. And I am a little green with Envy too. Yes, I have a house, and a great backyard with lots of fun stuff...and I live in a great neighborhood with good public schools. BUT, my house is old and small and needs work. My friend Steph is getting a bigger house than mine WAHHHH :) And my other friend is off in the desert Holy land, of a small town that I have always wanted to be a part of. If I could find a place, that I could move to that is cheaper than here, the homes are bigger for less, the towns are smaller, AND my DH could find a decent job, I would love to go there.

Last night I went to see Grease at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was good, not as good as some of the other shows I have seen there, but good anyway. My mom gave me her CC number and had me buy 4 tckets to How The Grinch Stole Christmas for her, my sister, Aunica and I to go to in December at the Pantages. I got really good seats for a Saturday matinee and the tickets were only 90 each. A deal!

Jack is doing really well at school. I have him all registered for Kindergarten at our home school (Clegg) for next year. I am excited that I will have both kids at the same school next year. I hope everyone is having a good Sunday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Don't worry, you will get what you want some day! And you can come out here and visit us any time!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home