Kathy's Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday...

It is finally Thursday and I am about done with spring break...summer is going to suck unless I keep thses kids busy every moment of every day. They bicker constently if they aren't being entertained or playing with friends. AND they both have to be playing with friends or the other one is upset. Poor Jackie, there aren't any kids his age in the neighborhood, but sometimes he gets to play with the neighbor boy and his friends...they are all 10 and 11 and with Jack being only 5 they are a little out of the same circle socially. I mean that Jack is not as mature as the other boys so he gets upset more easily, but luckily they older boys understand that Jack is only 5 and are more careful about his feelings. Today we are going to the grocery store (I hate taking kids with me) and Aunica is supposed to be staying the night at a friends house and tonight I am going to dinner with a couple friends, but I need to be home by 9 to watch Hell's Kitchen with Kenny, it's just something we watch together, and tonight's episode looks like it will be awesome! My finger still looks good, no sign of infection and it doesn't ache as much as it did. I don't like wearing the bandage on it but I only have to do that until the stitches are out on Tuesday. Ick, stitches are gross!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home