Kathy's Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life

Things are going pretty good right now. Ken has been busy with house fixes and he recently put Jack's big boy bed together and we got his room all fixed up nice. We are cleaning out for spring and this weekend he is going to build Aunica a loft style bed for her room. It really frees up a lot of space. Steph, if you are reading this...that castle bed is going to YOUR place now LOL I bet Amelia will love sleeping in it with the bed tent on it. I don't think Aunica will be able to use it once her bed is that high. I am doing good too. I am looking forward to spring break and maybe seeing my playgroup friends---it has been a long time since we did anything here, I think maybe Anthony's birthday last November. Anyway, I digress. The kids are happy in school, most days LOL I am back on the eating right wagon, it is so much eaiser when Ken is doing it too. I have to admit that I am not exercising much these days, 2-3 days a week if that. It's hard because I will get into a groove and then things come up. Like, school. I am always at the kids school. But, since February I have lost 14.75 pounds...so I feel good about that. But i must keep going because I want to lose another 29 in the next 20 weeks. Not asking too much am I? That's like 1.5 pounds per week, even less than that actually. I can do it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay, just let me know a day or so before you want us to get the bed, then I can take apart her loft bed. :-)

Congrats on the weight loss! I've only been making the gym 2-3 days a week too. Weight loss is slooooow but it's there, so I should be happy I guess.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

She wanted it short! She was being funny doing the mad face.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home