Kathy's Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Mondays...

Monday is usually my day. I don't work in the kids classes and so I hang around the house and do some laundry, pay some bills and watch a little TIVO'd TV. Well, my DH stayed home today---he's sick, sick of work maybe. He is working on the playhouse, putting some stain on the new wood moldings he did yesterday while I took the kids to a Halloween party in Fullerton. Then he is going to mow the lawns, fix Jack's door and some other stuff he just never finds time to do. SO< I am trying to look busy and stay off the computer a little so he thinks I do stuff while he is at work LOL I also got to pay 2 parking tickets I have gotten in the last 2 weeks. Both street sweeping tickets that I got while working at Jack's school. They don't have the signs posted in front of the school (the officer I spoke to as he wrote my 2nd one said it is posted as you drive into the tract) and it is on a different day and time than the street sweeping in my neighborhood. So, I will now park in the school lot everytime I work in the class because I don't want to have to tell Ken I got another parking ticket in a few weeks. He already said me working in the class is costing us too much money LOL 76 bucks so far! Street sweeping ticket giving yahoo's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home