Kathy's Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I got tagged

7 random facts about me huh?

1. I married my only sweetheart
2. I had brain surgery at 23, because of a vascular anomoly that caused me to have a stroke
3. I have 2 kids, that I love dearly, but always wonder what life would have been like if I had waited longer to have them (I was 25 and 27 when I had them)
4. I need to lose like 50 pounds to be comfortable in my own skin
5. My life is changing right now, and I don't know if I am ready to say goodbye to my old one
6. I love that I am a SAHM, but I sometimes wish I worked a regular job so I could have more alone time with other adults, and we could have more money
7. I haven't felt motivated to blog in a long time, and it took getting tagged from my long lost friend Michelle to get me back here---in case you read this Michelle, we miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I miss you too! And I just went through many of the same changes. Not all, but life does change. Our group was so fun and a real blessing to me. I have found a new group, but I haven't replaced my old friends. You know you COULD always come over and visit with me while you monkey's are at school. :)

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home