Kathy's Blog

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday

Well, it is Saturday...more than a week since my last blog entry. Things are slowing down a bit as far as events we are going to. My nephew is doing the music factor and I am his ride so i can't go too far from home. The kids have been playing on the waterslide and every Tuesday and Thursday we go to my sisters house for pool swimming. Mondays we hit the library for story time and activities. In 2 weeks we leave for our big annual Bass Lake vacation! YAY Unfortunately, I have been saying for weeks how I am going to get in shape and lose a few before we leave and once again that didn't happen. Oh well, I am happy and I have been hitting the gym so I feel good at least. August will be a great month. We have our vacation and then when we come back Aunica is going to have her birthday party and then on the 26th, some girl friends 0f mine from playgroup and I are going to see Wicked at the Pantages. Now, I have seen it already but it is Friggen awesome and how much better can it get than to go with friends! We are going to eat at the Hollywood and Highland mall area and have a great time. I cant wait! Then September will be here before I know it and off to school the kids go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home