Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's July Already!!!

Well, today we are going to do nothing. Maybe do the waterslide but not much else. Yesterday we went to storytime at Haskett Library and then went to a friends house to swim in their pool. I took some more video of the kids in the pool, we had lots of fun. Then we came home and read books (Aunica read to me, and I read to Jack) and both kids did some book work. Jack knows most of his letter names and almost all of the sounds they make. The really weird thing with him is that when we count things, he will count perfectly the first time (up to even 15) but then the very next time he can't seem to count past 4 without skipping numbers. The kids are in the summer reading program at Haskett Library and each week they put the kids name into a raffle and last week Aunica won so yesterday she picked up her prize---I thought since it is a library and it it was a reading program that the prize would have been a book, but fear not Aunica, it was a bunny themed gingerbread house that the kids had a great time deocrating then eating! Oh, I just got off the phone with a neighbor and she invited us to come play at Chuck E Cheeses today at 10:30, so I guess we are going somewhere today. Tomorrow we are going to Boomers with friends from New Jersey who are visiting for a week. I guess that is all I have to say right now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home