Kathy's Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Playgroup!







Today we had a great playgroup. Lots of kids, but no fighting. I was sad that not all of our friends were able to make it, but we had lots of fun. The kids played forever on the waterslide, we ate McDonalds, and the older girls (yeah, 5,6 and a almost 7 year old) left the swimming area to dance and since to Miley Cyrus in the girls room. The last of the moms left at like 4, and now my kids are just waiting for daddy to get home so we can go to the Bella Terra outdoor concert area (the grassy area near the movie theater) where we are going to listen to a friend of the family play and eat at La Salsa's YUM Tomorrow Aunica, Grandma, Auntie and I are going to see Kit Kitteridge the American Girl doll movie, have lunch and eat pinkberry (I don't like Pinkberry though). I will upload a couple pics from today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Oh! Totally no fair! I want to go on the water slide! :) Looks like fun lady.
Michelle

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home