Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A decision

I decided to put Aunica in the 3/4 combo class next year. I can't be positive that it will be the right choice, but I feel confident that she will rise to the occasion and be the bright student she is. I spoke with 3 teacher friends about how combos work and I spoke to her teacher a couple times about how Aunica will grow in this situation...so we are going to do it. The drawback is that the girls she has been in class with for the last 2 years will not e with her, but there are lots of kids in the class she will know. It will be good too, because there will be some 4th grade curriculum she will pick up just being in the class with them. So, here we go---another adventure on the journey that is our life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home