Kathy's Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

We're going to Disneyland!

I kept the kids home from school and we are headed to Disneyland! Every year we try to go one school day with my mom---we hate the crowds, so we like to go on weekdays. I am hoping it won't be too crowded because it just makes me anxious with lots of people. I realized yesterday that Aunica hasn't been in at least 2 years...I took Jack regularly last year when he wasn't in school yet. Now it has been about a year since he went as well. My mom, sister and nephew are going with us so it should be a fun day! Then, a week from Thursday we are pulling the kids out of school right after lunch and we are headed to San Diego with Ken's parents. We are taking a mini-vacation. We will be staying the night in a suite at the Hyatt Mission Bay and then we check out the next morning...we are going to Legoland! Whoo hoo! We haven't been there since Jack was 3 years old, and I am sure it is going to be awesome! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home