Kathy's Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another day another dollar?

I wish I got paid everyday LOL I swear, these children of mine drive me batty sometimes. Jack's teacher told me today just how sweet he is, and I told her that she doesn't see this sweet boy when he is having a tantrum or when he has had enough of his sister bugging him. They are usually quite good together but sometimes, they just feed off each others bad mood. Another funny thing about his teacher, she calls him Jackman...and I never told her that is what i call him. Strange huh? This year is sailing by so fast, we are already at first quarter report cards and next week we have modified days for conferences. We are going to get both kids done first thing Monday morning---7:20 for Aunica's and 7:40 for Jacks. Looking at Aunica's snapgrades we have nothing to worry about with her---all A's and B's, and I know she is a good kid. Jack is also fine academically, he just is a little energy ball who sometimes gets his name on the board for not being able to control his energy level inside the class. He wants to run all the time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home