Kathy's Blog

Saturday, November 07, 2009

HA...I totally suck at blogging on a regular basis. This week, heck this school year, is flying by. We are already done with the 1st quarter. We are just about done with soccer (2 more games) and basketball is starting tomorrow for Aunica. Jack won't start his clinic until December 6th. Anyway, Ken and I went to dinner at Olive Garden last night and I got Shrimp and Asparagus Risotto and I felt like I was on an episode of Hell's Kitchen :) It was SO good. Then we went to the cheapo movies and saw Surrogates a movie with Bruce Willis---OMG, he is looking old. I am trying to keep my family on a tight budget and then something comes along and we spend too much. I always end up saying "okay, next month or week will be different" and then it isn't. I want to pay off the credit card debt (yes, we have credit card debt from our vacation and Shadow surgery) and then I am thinking this is going to be a smaller X-mas. I really mean it, we are not going overboard this year. Let's see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home